- 1. Is Zuora Protect Paid feature?
Yes, Zuora protect is a paid capability. For further information, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or contact Zuora support.
- 2. Is Zuora Protect Generally Available (GA)
No, Zuora Protect is in the early adopter phase, and offers data encryption and enhanced audit trail features.
- 3. After enabling data encryption will I see encrypted data in the Zuora UI?
No, Data encryption is different from data masking. Data encryption only encrypts your business data at rest in the Zuora databases.
- 4. What are the external Key Management Services Zuora Supports?
Currently, only the AWS Key management Service (AWS KMS) is supported with Zuora platform encryption for performing BYOK encryption.
- 5. Can I use a single encryption key to encrypt the data across all the tenants?
Yes, you can assign/use a single master encryption key to encrypt data across all the tenants. But as a best practice it is highly recommended to use separate encryption keys for each of your Zuora tenants.
- 6. With the Zuora managed keys, is there any limitation in the number of keys created?
No, there is no limitation in the number of keys that can be created in the Zuora key management system.
- 7. Is Zuora Protect supported across all the Zuora product lines (Billing, Revenue, Zephr)
As of now, Zuora Protect is supported only in the Billing application across all environments.