Set up and configure an Ebanx gateway instance by using the information in this article, including prerequisites, configuration procedure, descriptions of the configuration fields, and references for testing the payment gateway.
Before you set up and configure an Ebanx payment gateway instance on your tenant, enable the Ebanx payment gateway integration for your tenant. See Enable payment gateway integrations for your tenant for instructions.
Complete the following steps to set up and configure an Ebanx payment gateway instance:
- Click your username in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- On the Configure Gateway Instance tab, select Ebanx from the Gateway Type drop-down list.
- Click Create Gateway.
- On the gateway settings page, specify values for the configuration fields. See the following Configuration fields section for more information on the fields.
- Click Save Gateway Information.
- Name: Specify a name for the gateway instance.
- Use Gateway Test Environment: If you want to use the test environment provided by EBNAX to test payment transactions, select this checkbox.
For more information about fields in the Basic Information section, see Common fields.
The following credentials provided by EBANX must be configured. When a merchant account is set up with the EBANX gateway, the following information is assigned by the gateway. The information is used to identify the account through which the transaction will be processed.
- Integration Key: The Integration key that can be found in the EBANX dashboard.
- Public Integration Key: The Public Integration key that can be found in the EBANX dashboard.
- Cards Accepted: Select the cards you want to accept. Make sure your gateway's merchant account is also configured to support the same cards you have configured in Zuora. If you submit a transaction for a card type that is not enabled in your merchant account, it will result in an error stating the CardType is not supported or that you are not signed up for that tender type.
- Default Authorization Amount: Specify the minimum default amount used to process a payment. The default value of this field is 1. You can specify 0 amount or an amount greater than 0.5 for all the supported currencies.
- Verify new payment method: If you want the payment methods to be verified when creating them, select this checkbox. By default, this checkbox is selected.
- Verify updated payment method: If you want the payment methods to be verified when updating them, select this checkbox. By default, this checkbox is selected.
- Merchant Country: The country where payments will be made through this payment gateway.
- Auto-capture IP Address: If this field is selected, Zuora will automatically send the IP address to the gateway for fraud check.
Test the configuration
We recommend that you test your payment gateway using both your payment gateway's test and production (live) environments. Once you have completed testing in the gateway's test environment, it is recommended that you perform a test in your live production environment with a real payment method. If there are any differences in the configuration of your testing and production accounts, testing in production ensures your production merchant account is set up properly and can successfully connect to the production environment.
You can use the test information and testing scenarios provided by the gateway vendor to test your integration. For more information, see EBANX developer documentation.