Set up and configure an IP Payments gateway instance
Set up and configure an IP Payments gateway instance by using the information in this article including configuration procedure and descriptions of the configuration fields.
Perform the following steps to set up and configure an IP Payments Gateway instance:
- Navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- On the Configure Gateway Instance tab, select IP Payments from the Gateway Type drop-down list.
- Click create gateway.
- In the New Gateway configuration page, specify values for the gateway configuration fields.
- Click save gateway configuration.
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. We recommend reviewing Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields:
- Use Gateway Test Environment
- User Name
- Cards Accepted
- Default Authorization Amount
- Verify new payment method (optional)
- Verify updated payment method (optional)
IP Payments is currently only certified to settle transactions in AUD and NZD currencies. If you're interested in settling in other currencies, please contact IP Payments directly for more information.