Zuora supports PayPal Payflow Pro BYOB (Bring Your Own Bank) and Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition (also called Website Payments Pro). We also support these products if they are used with PayPal Express Checkout.
The following table provides a quick reference for the supported features. For details about each feature, see the later sections in this article.
|Supported payment methods||Credit Card/Prepaid Card/Gift Card, Debit Card, Credit Card Reference Transaction, PayPal|
|Support 3D Secure 2.0||No|
|Support Delayed Capture||No|
|Support Level 2 and Level 3 card data||No|
|Support stored credential transactions||No|
|Support Gateway Options fields||No|
|PayPal production endpoint used for Zuora gateway integration service||
|Support Gateway Reconciliation||No|
|Support Payment Method Updater||No|
Supported payment methods
- Credit Card/Prepaid Card/Gift Card, including:
- American Express
- Debit Cards
- Credit Card Reference Transactions
For more information about setting up payment methods in Zuora, see Define and set up payment methods.
Clarification on PayPal Payflow Pro and Website Payments Pro that Zuora Supports
Zuora supports PayPal Payflow Pro, Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition, and Website Payments Pro. Here is some additional information that may help you in understanding how these products vary:
- When Zuora refers to Website Payments Pro 2.0 and Website Payments Pro 3.0, the 2.0 and 3.0 versioning are internal references used by Zuora and PayPal, however, these products are generally referred to as Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition and Website Payments Pro, respectively.
- PayPal Payflow Pro is a robust gateway product in which the merchant can choose their own internet merchant account (bank) and processor to use with the gateway rather than using PayPal as the internet merchant account or payment processor.
- Website Payments Pro 3.0 combines gateway services with an internet merchant account, making it easy for merchants to sign up for a single solution with relatively lower costs than Payflow Pro. With this account, PayPal is the payment processor. (It's often more cost effective using a single provider for payment gateway, merchant bank, and payment processing services).
- PayPal acquired the Payflow gateway from Verisign back in 2005. This gateway has more features and functionality than the gateway which comes with Website Payments Pro 3.0.
- Express Checkout for PayPal is similar to Google Checkout in that you can add a button on your checkout page that allows customers to pay using PayPal. Express checkout is inherently available with Website Payments Pro, and it is also available with Payflow Pro as long as the merchant enables PayPal payment method.