Set up and configure a Sony Payment Services gateway integration by using the information in this article, including configuration procedure and descriptions of the configuration fields.
Enable the Sony payment gateway integration for your tenant. See Enable payment gateway integrations for your tenant for instructions.
Perform the following steps to set up and configure a Sony Payment Services gateway instance in Zuora:
- Click your username in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- On the Configure Gateway Instance tab, select Sony Payment Services from the Gateway Type drop-down list.
- Click Create Gateway.
- On the gateway settings page, specify values for the configuration fields. See below for more information on the fields.
- Click Save Gateway Information.
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. We recommend reviewing Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields.
- Name: Choose a name that identifies this payment gateway. We recommend using a name that helps your users identify the gateway.
- Use Gateway Test Environment: Select this check box if you want Billing to use the payment gateway's test service URL. This allows you to test payment transactions while you are setting up your Billing.
The merchant must contact Sony Payment Service to obtain the Merchant Id and Merchant number prior to setting up the gateway.
- Merchant ID: The Merchant ID is a unique value that identifies a merchant.
- Merchant Password: Password associated with your Merchant ID.
- Store Code: The code for setting a Sony Payment Services store code for each store. If you have multiple stores within the same merchant, you need to have a unique store code for each store. The same member ID can be used if registered under different stores. Once you register a member ID, you cannot use that ID again, even if the previous member has been deleted.
- Member Password: All members must share the same password.
- Cards Accepted: Select the credit cards that you accept.
- Default Authorization Amount: If the default authorization amount is zero, the validity of the credit card is checked. If the default amount is greater than zero, the payment is authorized using the default amount.
- Verify new payment method: Required for CC Reference Transaction payment type. Verifies if the Token exists in the Sony Payment Services gateway database and verifies that it has a registered card or generates a new Token with a registered card.
- Verify updated payment method (optional): Triggers a credit card authorization when updating an existing card.