To process gateway reconciliation with Vantiv, set up and configure a Vantiv (Reconciliation Only) gateway instance by using the information in this article.
Submit a ticket at Zuora Global Support to enable this integration.
Take the following steps to set up and configure a Vantiv (Reconciliation Only) gateway instance:
- Click your username in the upper right and navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- On the Configure Gateway Instance tab, select Vantiv (Reconciliation Only) from the Gateway Type drop-down list.
- Click Create Gateway.
- Complete the configuration for the gateway instance. For more information about the configuration fields, see "Configuration fields" in the following section.
- Click Save Gateway Information after entering the necessary information.
Common configuration fields
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. We recommend reviewing Setup Payment Gateway for information on these common fields:
- Use Gateway Test Environment (optional)
- Default Authorization Amount
- Verify new payment method (optional)
- Verify updated payment method (optional)
Specific configuration fields
- Merchant ID: Enter your Organization ID. To process gateway reconciliation, use the Organization ID but not the Merchant ID.
- SFTP Username/Password: Enter your username and password for the Gateway Reconciliation SFTP account.
- Enable Gateway Reconciliation: This setting must be selected.
Test the configuration
We recommend that you test your payment gateway using both your payment gateway's test and production (live) environments. Once you have completed testing in the gateway's test environment, it is recommended that you perform a test in your live production environment with a real payment method. If there are any differences in the configuration of your testing and production accounts, testing in production ensures your production merchant account is set up properly and can successfully connect to the production environment.