You can use the default Zuora roles, or you can also create a custom role for your users. This article explains how to create a custom user role.
Create a User Role
No permissions are selected when creating a user role.
- Click your username at the top right and navigate to Settings > Administration > Manage User Roles.
- From the View Role List of list, select the product for which you want to create a custom user role.
- Click Add new role. The New Role page appears. Here you can fill in Basic Information for the custom role.
- Enter the Role Name.
- Enter a Description for the custom role.
- Select the permissions that you want to set for the role. See one of the following role types for a description of associated permissions:
- Click save.
If you need help in assigning a role to a user, click here for details.