360+ Sync is an add-on to Zuora 360. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Zuora sits in an ecosystem of many other systems which often have a need for Zuora's financial data. These use cases and systems can include, but are not limited to:
- Provisioning, such as fulfilling customer orders based on subscription changes
- Financials, such as performing collection processes based on invoice data
- Customer Support, such as providing subscription information for customer support agent
360+ Sync is Zuora's next-generation sync capability and infrastructure to fully address these needs, which will enable you to:
- Sync higher data volumes in a reliable and timely manner. 360+ Sync is built on a scalable architecture that supports greater concurrency and reduced latency for high sync volumes.
- Support sync of following data object types:
- Configure what is synced at an object and record level.
- View each data change event and errors during a sync process.
- Retry sync if an error occurs.
You need to ensure that 360+ Sync is tested in API Sandbox or Central Sandbox prior to enabling it in Production. Take note of the following key behaviors:
- Zuora 360 package version needs to be at 5.5 (latest Zuora 360 version). If you are not on this version of 360, please advise and we will send you the installation link.
- Real Time sync with Maximum Data Change event as
1needs to be set as the Recurring sync.
- Review all of the following articles about 360+ Sync, most importantly, 360+ Sync limitations:
- The sync of Invoice objects will automatically switch to the 360+ Sync mode once you have enabled 360+ Sync. The Invoice Payment object that is a child object of Invoice will also need to be synced through 360+ Sync.
- Additionally, Once 360+ Sync is enabled for Invoice settlement objects (Credit Memo, Credit Memo Item, Credit Memo Part, Debit Memo, Debit Memo Item, Payment Part, and Refund Part), the Payment object need to be synced through 360+ Sync and not through Zuora 360.