Zuora 360+ synchronizes record changes in Zuora automatically to Salesforce in real time based on the objects configured on the 360+ Object Enablement page. Zuora 360+ enables you to:
- Sync higher data volumes in a reliable and timely manner. Zuora 360+ is built on a scalable architecture that supports greater concurrency and reduced latency for high sync volumes.
- Support sync of following data object types:
- Configure what is synced at an object and record level.
- View each data change event and errors during a sync process.
- Retry sync if an error occurs.
You need to ensure that Zuora 360+ is tested in API Sandbox or Central Sandbox prior to enabling it in Production. Take note of the following key behaviors:
- Zuora 360 package version needs to be at 5.5 (latest Zuora 360 version). If you are not on this version of 360, please advise and we will send you the installation link.
- Real Time sync with Maximum Data Change event as
1needs to be set as the Recurring sync.
- Review all of the following articles about Zuora 360+, most importantly, considerations before upgrading to Zuora 360+:
- The sync of Invoice objects will automatically switch to the Zuora 360+ mode once you have enabled Zuora 360+. The Invoice Payment object that is a child object of Invoice will also need to be synced through Zuora 360+.
- Additionally, Once Zuora 360+ is enabled for Invoice settlement objects (Credit Memo, Credit Memo Item, Credit Memo Part, Debit Memo, Debit Memo Item, Payment Part, and Refund Part), the Payment object need to be synced through Zuora 360+ and not through Zuora 360.