Ensure that the Promotion Codes app is available under Marketplace in the left navigation menu of Zuora. See Install an App for more information.
Configure a campaign
Take the following steps to create a campaign in Promo Codes:
- Launch Promotion Codes from your Zuora tenant.
- In the Campaigns tab, select Actions > New Campaign to create a campaign. The New Campaign dialog is displayed.
- Enter the name for the new campaign in the Name field. This campaign will be the parent campaign, and can contain multiple child campaigns that use different types of promotion codes.
- Click Create to save the campaign. After the campaign is successfully created, the homepage of this campaign is displayed.
- (Optional) Create custom fields that will be stored at the campaign level. See Configure custom fields to learn more about the custom field hierarchy of the Promo Codes app.
After the campaign is created, you can create child campaigns that hold different types of promotion codes.
Alternatively, if you want to create a campaign via API, you can use the "Create a Campaign" operation listed in Swagger API Docs. The URL and credentials required to make requests are provided in the API Docs tab.
Configure a child campaign
Each child campaign can contain one or multiple promotion codes. See Manage promotion codes for more information.
Alternatively, you can create Intelli promotion codes that can be validated or consumed based on configured rules. For more information about Intelli codes, see Create Intelli codes.
What to do next
Later, you can export and assign generated promotion codes, update the existing configuration, or use Promo Codes APIs to validate or consume promotion codes. See the following articles for more information: