You can view the created tasks of all developer tools in the Tasks tabs. A unique ID is assigned to each task.
Manage a Task
- Show - View the task configuration, execution log, and input and output files. If you encounter any issue during the task execution, you can use this action to troubleshoot the issue.
- The general information and the task configuration is displayed in the General and Options tab.
- The execution log is displayed in the Log tab. The log file can also be found in the Files tab.
- All the input and output files, including the log file, can be found in the Files tab.
- Clone - Clone the task.
- Delete - Delete the task.
- Permissions - Manage users' permissions to the task. See Manage User Permissions for more information.
- Stop Task - Stop the running task. This option is only available for the tasks in the "Queued" or "Running" status.
- Favorite - Favorite the running task. This option is only available for the tasks in the "Running" status.
Manage User Permissions
To grant a user permission to view or edit a task:
- Click and select Permissions.
- Enter a user's email address in the search box and click Search. Note that the entered user must be an active Zuora user.
- Select the Read and/or Write check boxes for the user after the user is added to the Authorized Instance Users list.
- Click Save Permissions. The added user will have permission to view or edit the corresponding task.
You can use the following icons in the toolbar to configure the layout of the Tasks page:
|Select the columns to be displayed in the table.|
|View the table as a grid.|
|Refresh the information in the table.|
|Select the number of items to be displayed for the pagination purpose. The default number is 25.|
Developer Tools is designed to run only two concurrent jobs at a time. Therefore, if you have multiple tasks to be executed simultaneously, Developer Tools will execute the first two tasks on a "first-come, first-serve" basis. After one job completes, it will start executing the next queued job until all tasks are complete.