Use the following steps to run the NetSuite Connector integration process to synchronize your data between NetSuite and Zuora.
Running an Integration Sync
To run an integration sync:
- In Zuora Marketplace, navigate to My Connect > Tenants.
- Hover on the Zuora Login in Tenant Logins list and click Apps.
- Click Apps tab in the login details page.
- Hover on the connector instance that you use to run the sync. Click Launch.
- Click Logs in your instance of Zuora Connector for NetSuite.
- Click Run Now.
The sync process will run in the background and the results will be displayed on the screen. See Viewing Sync Activity for more information. The length of the sync process will vary, depending on the number of records to sync. The process can require up to 30 minutes or more.