You can reverse a previously made invoice item adjustment by creating another adjustment that counters the effect of the previous adjustment, even in a closed accounting period.
This feature is only available if you have the Enable Counter Item and Credit Balance Adjustments feature enabled. The Enable Counter Item and Credit Balance Adjustments feature is in Limited Availability. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Perform the following steps to change invoice item adjustments in a closed accounting period.
- Navigate to Billing > Invoices.
- Click the invoice for which you want to reverse an adjustment. The invoice detail page opens.
- Click the three vertical dots icon to display more applicable actions, and then click Adjust Invoice Items.
- Scroll down to the Invoice Details section to specify the amount you want to offset as either net credit in the Credit column or net charge in the Charge column.
- After you are done, click Adjust Invoice Items at the bottom.
- In the popup window, click Yes to confirm the operation.