Test the Hosted Payment Pages Implementation
After configuring the Hosted Payment Pages settings in Salesforce.com, you can test your implementation.
Testing Your Implementation
To test your Hosted Payment pages implementation:
- Log in to Salesforce.com.
- Navigate to your
/apex/HPMSamplepage. For example:
- You should see your Hosted Payment Pages, embedded in your Salesforce page with a Submit button. For example:
- If you do not see the page, verify the setting values that you entered in the previous step, Configure the Hosted Payments Page Settings in Salesforce.com.
- Leave the fields empty and click Submit.
- Salesforce will generate a list of validation messages. If you do not see validation messages, check the Hosted Domain and Callback Path values that you entered when you created a Hosted Payment Page in Zuora.
- On the sample page, enter valid payment values.
- Click Submit. Salesforce will return a confirmation message. For example:
- Now log in to Zuora.
- Navigate to Payments > Overview.
- Verify that the Hosted Payment Pages has created a new CreditCard payment method.
Next, integrate with Zuora Quotes to complete the implementation process.