Use this data source to export charges on subscriptions, representing individual streams of charges that the subscription will generate (for example, usage, recurring, one-time). Each subscription charge represents a row in the export, and this data can be combined with associated data such as Accounts, Subscriptions, and Product Catalog.
Objects Available in the Data Source
|Account||Customer account information|
|Amendment||The amendment that is tied to the rate plan charge, if applicable|
|Bill To Contact||The contact of the entity/person to whom you bill for your product or service|
The entity that the data relates to. Part of the Multi-entity feature. Contains the following fields:
|Sold To Contact||The contact of the entity/person to whom your product or service is sold|
|Default Payment Method||Payment method details, as a credit card, ACH or PayPal|
|Product Rate Plan||Pricing plan information from the product catalog|
|Product Rate Plan Charge||Charge information from the product catalog|
|Rate Plan||Pricing Plan information from the Subscription|
|Rate Plan Charge||Charge information based on the subscription|
|Accounts Receivable Accounting Code||Accounting code for accounts receivable|
|Recognized Revenue Accounting Code||Accounting code for recognized revenue|
|Deferred Revenue Accounting Code||Accounting code for deferred revenue|
Find Subscriptions that have a Rate Plan Charge
You can use the Rate Plan Charge data source to find all the subscriptions or amendments that use a specific rate plan charge.
- In Zuora, go to Reporting > Data Sources.
- In the Basic Information section, set the Data Source to
Rate Plan Charge.
- In the Fields section, select the fields that you want to include in the report, including the Rate Plan Charge, Subscription, and Amendment fields.
- In the Filters section, create the filter
Rate Plan Charge.ID = 'xxxxx'
'xxxxx'is the ID of the specific rate plan charge that you want to report on.
- Click export to generate the report.
- Refresh the screen until the report's status changes to
- Click the name of the report to download it.