Zuora Analytics governor limits
Zuora Analytics has the following limits:
- No limits are enforced on the maximum number of users in a tenant.
- Data latency is up to 24 hours.
- Each tenant can have up to five dashboards.
- Each tenant can have up to 250 cards.
- Each tenant can have up to 50 cards pinned to the Dashboard.
- For all Zuora editions, each tenant in Sandbox environments can have up to 25 datasets.
- The maximum number of datasets for each tenant in Production environments is different based on the Zuora edition that the tenant is in:
- Growth: 10
- Enterprise: 50
- Nine: 100
- Only datasets that have no more than 100K rows can be used in cards.
- A dataset that has more than 100K rows can only be exported. See Export-only datasets for details.
- An export-only dataset can have up to 100M rows of data.
- It takes up to 30 minutes for a dataset to materialize or export. For most datasets, the process takes less than 1 minute.
- Datasets can have up to 40 fields and 60 metric snapshot periods; this means a single dataset can have up to 100 columns.
- Metric history
- Net Billing and Net Payments data goes back to January 1, 2015.
- For all other currency metrics, data goes back to January 1, 2008.