Event Definition creation is the process of creating a definition that includes adding a name and selecting the fields.
- Click Create New in the Event Definitions window to create a new event definition.
- Enter a name for the definition.
- Select Specify Fields to manually add the required fields. Alternatively, you can select the Use Sample Data option to import the file that acts as a template.
- Configure the field name, type and mandate requirement for each field.
- Click + Add Field to add more fields and Delete icon to delete a field.
- Click Create to create a new event definition.
View the event definitions
You can view the event definitions and other information in the list view. The list displays the definition name, field count of the definition, and other action items.
The list view has the following action items:
- Edit - allows you to edit the definition name and the other fields.
- Delete - allows you to delete an event definition.
- Duplicate - allows you to duplicate a definition and edit the definition name and the other fields.
- Export - allows you to export the definition.