You can use the payment run task to create, update, get, or delete payment runs.
When creating a payment run task, you need to select one of the four available actions: Create, Update, Get, and Delete. After you select an action, the available options for the action will be displayed.
Only payment runs in Pending status can be updated.
Only payment runs in Canceled or Error status can be deleted.
Payment Run Action
- Create - Create a payment run for one or multiple accounts.
- Update - Update a pending payment run for one or multiple accounts.
- Get - Get the information for a particular payment run.
- Delete - Delete a payment run that is in Canceled or Error status.
Common options for Create and Update actions
- Single Account - Create or update a payment run for a single account.
- Ad-hoc - Create or update a payment run for a particular batch or all batches of accounts.
- Use File Data - Create a payment run by using the data in a file that you selected.
- Account Id - The ID of the account that you want to create or update payment runs for. This field is only available in the Single Account mode.
- Run Date - The date and time when the scheduled payment run is to be executed, in
yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ssformat. The minutes and seconds will be ignored.
- Target Date - This date is used to determine which invoices to be included in the payment run.
- Apply Credit Balance - Whether to apply the credit balance to the invoice before attempting payment.
- Auto Apply CreditMemo - Whether to automatically apply a posted credit memo to one or more receivables in the payment run. This option only works for tenants that have enabled Invoice Settlement.
- Auto Apply Unapplied Payment - Whether to automatically apply unapplied payments to one or more invoices in the payment run. This option only works for tenants that have enabled Invoice Settlement.
- Collect Payment - Whether to process electronic payments during the execution of payment runs.
- Consolidated Payment - Whether to process a single payment for all invoices that are due on an account.
- Process Payment with closed PM - Whether to process payments if the default payment method is closed.
Options for filtering accounts in the Ad-hoc mode of Create and Update actions
- Batch - The batch of accounts that you want to create or update payment runs for. This field is only available in the Ad-hoc mode.
- Bill Cycle Day - Only accounts with the specified bill cycle day will be included in the payment run.
- Currency - Only accounts with the specified currency will be included in the payment run.
- Payment Gateway Id - Only accounts with the specified payment gateway will be included in the payment run.
- Billing Run Id - Only invoices in the specified billing run will be included in the payment run.
The option only available for the Use File Data mode of Create action
Input File - A CSV or JSON file containing the records of accounts and billing documents that will be collected and processed by a payment run task. A maximum of 50,000 records is allowed in a file.
You can select a CSV or JSON file with the following headers.
accountId is required and others are optional.
You can generate such a CSV or JSON file through the Retrieve: Data Query task.
Options only available for Update, Get or Delete actions
Payment Run Id - The unique ID of the payment run that you want to retrieve information for or delete.