Zuora System Health dashboard for Appstore Connectors (Appstore Connectors dashboard) collects and displays data about appstore connectors notification usage, performance, and failure in near real time. It enables you to view all the appstore connectors notifications in your Zuora tenant within the last 30 days. You can use this dashboard to detect and troubleshoot appstore connectors notification issues.
For more information about the System Health feature, see Zuora System Health.
To access this dashboard, ensure that the Appstore Connectors is enabled for your Zuora tenant.
For more information, see Zuora System Health prerequisites.
Access the Appstore Connectors dashboard
To access the Appstore Connectors dashboard, navigate to Administration > System Health > Appstore Connectors in the left navigation menu.
Appstore Connectors metrics
The following table provides descriptions of the Appstore Connectors metrics.
Appstore Connectors Usage
All the appstore connectors notifications that are processed within a specified time range.
Appstore Connectors Performance
The processing time data (maximum, minimum and mean) of the appstore connectors notifications within a specified time range.
Appstore Connectors Failures
All the failed appstore connectors notifications that are transacted within a specified time range.
View data in the Appstore Connectors dashboard
The Appstore Connectors dashboard is located under the Administration > System Health section in the left navigation menu. It contains a Data Summary section and three tabs that display the usage, performance, and failures data separately.
From the Data Summary section, you can get an overview of the data within the last 7 days, and the change percentage compared to the previous interval.
After you open a tab in the dashboard, take the following steps to view the data:
You can customize the data to be displayed by using the filters.
- In the upper right of the dashboard, click the Filters icon.
- Use the Timeframe, Start Time, and End Time fields to specify the time range.
- Use the App Store list to select the notifications from which app store you want to view.
- Use the Notification Type list to specify the notification type to narrow down the data.
- Use the Event Type/Status list to specify the event status to narrow down the data. The drop-down list automatically lists the event status that are issued in the specified time range.
- Use the Error Codes list to specify the HTTP response status code to narrow down the data. The drop-down list automatically lists the status codes that are issued in the specified time range. This field is applicable only to the Failures tab after you specify an app store in the filter.
- Click Apply to apply the filter, or click Reset to go back to the default filter configuration.
View the trend chart
- Select the time interval of the chart by using the interval radio buttons in the upper right of the chart.
Note that available interval options vary based on the length of the selected time range.
- When hovering over each bar, you can view the breakdown data of that time range, which contains the change percentage compared to the previous interval.
- Use the table below the trend chart to view detailed data within the selected time range.
- By default, the table displays all the items within the specified time range. You can narrow the scope down to a specific interval by clicking a bar in the chart.
- In the Overview tab, you can click the link in the Failure column to redirect to the Failures tab, which contains all the failures of a specific app store and notification type.
- In the Failures tab, you can view the details of a failure by clicking its request ID.
- You can download the table as a CSV file by clicking the download icon in the upper right of the table.
- You can click the header of a column to sort the data.