The PayPal Commerce Platform gateway integration is in the Early Adopter phase. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters. If you want to join this early adopter program, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
The following table provides a quick reference for the supported features. For details about each feature, see the later sections in this article.
|Supported payment methods||
You can create PayPal E-Wallet payment methods through the Zuora UI and REST APIs. Payment Pages 2.0 are not supported for creating PayPal E-Wallet for now.
|Supported payment operations||
Payment, Referenced refund
|Support 3D Secure 2.0||No|
|Support Delayed Capture||Yes|
|Support Level 2 and Level 3 card data||No|
|Support stored credential transactions||No|
|Support Gateway Options fields||No|
|PayPal API version||PayPal Commerce Platform API|
|Support Gateway Reconciliation||No|
|Support Payment Method Updater||No|
Support for Delayed Capture
The Delayed Capture feature allows you to authorize the availability of funds for a transaction but delay the capture of funds until a later time. Zuora’s PayPal Commerce Platform integration supports Delayed Capture for PayPal payment methods through the use of the following API operations:
Zuora also supports capturing authorizations that were generated externally by using Zuora's Create authorization API operation.
- Only Billing Agreement IDs (BAIDs) generated through PayPal’s REST APIs are compatible with Zuora’s PayPal Commerce Platform integration.
- Migration of existing payment methods on the following PayPal integrations to the PayPal Commerce integration is not supported:
- PayPal Express Checkout Gateway
- PayPal Payflow Payment Gateway
- PayPal Payflow Pro, Website Payments Payflow Edition, Website Pro Payment Gateway
- PayPal Adaptive Payments Gateway
- L2/3 Card Processing is not supported by the PayPal Commerce gateway.
- Non-referenced refunds are not supported.