CyberSource Tokenization is one of CyberSource solutions for secure payment. CyberSource Tokenization replaces the sensitive payment data with a unique identifier or a token that cannot be mathematically reversed so that you can keep raw payment data off your system entirely. You can use Zuora to create a payment gateway of this type to run your payment operations in a secure way.
Because Zuora has offered CyberSource v2.0 gateway integration that supports Credit Card Reference transactions in an easier way, CyberSource Tokenization becomes a legacy gateway integration no longer under active development.
This feature is in Limited Availability. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Configure the CyberSource Tokenization Gateway
To set up CyberSource Tokenization as your gateway, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Payments, and click Setup Payment Gateway.
- Click Gateway Type field and select CyberSource Tokenization from the drop-down list.
- Click create gateway.
- On the New Gateway page, complete the gateway configuration fields. For detailed descriptions of each field, see Configuration Fields.
- Click save gateway information.
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. We recommend you review Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields including:
- Use Gateway Test Environment
- Default Authorization Amount
- Verify new payment method (optional)
- Verify updated payment method (optional)
In addition to the common fields, provide the following field values for CyberSource Tokenization.
- Merchant ID: The Merchant ID is a unique value that identifies a merchant in the CyberSource system. CyberSource merchants have access to a CyberSource business center, and this ID is used to log into the Business Center. The ID is also submitted with every payment transaction sent from Zuora to CyberSource.
- Private Key: The private key is used to access the CyberSource system for the provided Merchant ID. The private key must be a
.p12file and the file name must be the same as the Merchant ID. For more information about how to obtain the private key, see the Simple Order API & SOAP Toolkit API page on the CyberSource website.
- Commerce Indicator: The field is sent to CyberSource Tokenization to indicate the type of the transaction. Currently, only the following two values are supported:
Supported Gateway Option Fields
You can submit additional information to the CyberSource gateway using gateway options. Currently, CyberSource Tokenization supports the following Gateway Options fields:
These fields can be used in Payment Pages 2.0 or the following REST API: