The following table provides a quick reference for the supported features. For details about each feature, see the later sections in this article.
|Supported payment methods
|Credit Card/Prepaid Card/Gift Card, ACH
|Supported payment operations
|Validate, Payment, Payment cancel, Referenced refund, Non-referenced refund
|Support 3D Secure 2.0
|Support Delayed Capture
|Support Level 2 and Level 3 card data
|Support stored credential transactions
|Support Gateway Options fields
|NMI gateway's production endpoint used for Zuora gateway integration service
|Support Gateway Reconciliation
|Support Payment Method Updater
Supported payment methods
The NMI gateway integration supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Card/Prepaid Card/Gift Card, including
- American Express
Supported payment operations
The following payment operations are available through NMI:
- Payment Method Creation (zero and positive default authorization amount)
- Payment creation (sale)
- Payment refund (referenced)
- Payment credit (non-referenced refund)
- Payment cancelation
The NMI payment gateway integration does not support payment reconciliation.
Support for stored credential transactions
NMI gateway integration includes support for the Stored Credential Transactions framework. For details about the supported payment methods, see Support for stored credential transactions overview.
The NMI gateway does not have different endpoints for test and production. In order to use a test account, a customer will have to go to their merchant control panel (Settings > Test Mode > ‘Enable Test Mode’).
The Use Test Gateway setting does not impact this gateway because enabling the testing environment is driven by the credentials and settings in the Merchant Portal
- By default, all gateway accounts have a duplicate threshold setting of 1200 seconds (20 minutes). This time period can be adjusted, overridden, or turned off completely. Customers will have to contact their merchant service provider to adjust this setting.