Welcome to the release notes for Zuora Billing Release 294 (R294), February 2021.
For more information about the release notes of other Zuora products, see Zuora Release Notes.
Subscribe to Release Notifications in Zuora Community to receive notifications about Zuora Billing releases.
See API Changelog for a summary of REST API updates and documentation updates in the Zuora API Reference.
Orders and Subscriptions
Orders UI enhancements
Orders UI has the following enhancements available on this release:
- A new Account option is now available in the drop-down list of the DISCOUNT LEVEL field. You can set an account-level discount through the Orders UI.
- A new Quote Fields section is now available on the Create Subscription, View Order, and Review Order pages with the following fields:
- QUOTE NUMBER
- QUOTE TYPE
- QUOTE BUSINESS TYPE
- OPPORTUNITY NAME
- OPPORTUNITY CLOSE DATE
- A new Display Removed Products toggle button has been added to the product display tables on both the Review Order and View Order pages.
- The toggle button is off by default.
- If you turn on the toggle button on the View Order page, you can view the removed products.
- If you turn on the toggle button on the Review Order page, you can not only view a removed product but also update or remove a product that has been removed but is valid before the certain removal date.
- A new INTERVAL DURATION drop-down list has been added to the Ramp section of the Create Subscription page. You can choose a ramp interval duration from it to speed up configuring ramp intervals for your subscription.
- The Update Ramp link on the Review Order page has been removed. Instead, a new Ramp section has been added individually to both the Update Terms and Conditions and Renew Subscription pages. You can now update a ramp through the corresponding Ramp section.
Enhancement to the custom error message handling function in Payment Pages 2.0
Zuora has enhanced the custom error message handling function
errorMessageCallback by providing available raw gateway response information through a new parameter
rawGatewayInfo. The following information can be presented:
- Gateway type
- Zuora gateway integration version
- Raw gateway response code
- Raw gateway error message
- Additional gateway response information if available
You can then localize your message based on the provided information. See Customize Error Messages for Payment Pages 2.0 for details, including a sample implementation.
CyberSource payment gateway now supports BACS
The CyberSource, Payment API v2.0 gateway integration in Zuora now supports Direct Debit UK (BACS) payment methods.