For Zuora Revenue to support subscription scenarios in Zuora Billing, after the Billing - Revenue Integration feature is enabled, there are some changes or enhancements in the Zuora Revenue UI, data collection, data processing logic, and so on.
Review the following articles in this section to know about these changes and enhancements that are introduced by enabling Billing - Revenue Integration feature.
- Billing report changes
- Changes to standard report layouts
- Changes to the Revenue Contract Details page
- Contract modifications for charge segment amendments
- Cost processing in Billing - Revenue integration environments
- Data collection changes
- Enhanced CA/CL netting process
- Release revenue based on events for amended charge segments
- SSP determination based on SO line group
- Supported ratable methods in POB templates
- Unavailable mass actions
- Update Revenue End Date for evergreen subscriptions