Before you begin
Before you set up a custom payment gateway, make sure that you have completed the following tasks:
- You have submitted a request to Zuora Global Support and obtained access to the custom payment gateway in your Zuora tenant.
- You have set up a web server outside of Zuora as the payment hub to process requests and responses between the custom payment gateway and the external payment gateway.
To set up a custom payment gateway through the Zuora UI, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- Select UPC Token Gateway from the Gateway Type list and click create gateway.
- Complete the custom payment gateway settings. Enter the endpoints and access credentials of the payment hub. Only basic authentication is supported for the time being.