Before you begin
Before you set up a custom payment gateway, make sure that you have completed the following tasks:
- You have submitted a request to Zuora Global Support to enable the Universal Payment Connector and Open Payment Method services that support this feature. Your definition file for the custom payment method type has been enclosed in the request.
- Your definition file for the custom payment method type has been reviewed and approved by Zuora.
- You have set up a web server outside of Zuora as the payment hub to process requests and responses between the custom payment gateway and the external payment gateway.
To set up a custom payment gateway through the Zuora UI, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- Select UPC Token Gateway from the Gateway Type list and click create gateway.
- Complete the custom payment gateway settings. Enter the endpoints and access credentials of the payment hub. Only basic authentication is supported for the time being.