Take the following steps to enable Zuora Rules Engine:
- Install and configure the Zuora Quotes package. The Zuora Rules Engine is offered as part of the Zuora Quotes package.
- In Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings in Zuora Config, select Enable Rules Engine.
- In Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings in Zuora Config, review and set the below rules engine settings:
- Enable Force Recalculation
- Enable Real Time Rule Calculation
- Display Rules Engine Change Logs
- Add users to the permission set.
- Add the following tabs in Salesforce: Rules, Filter Conditions, Calculated Values
Add Users to the Rules Engine Permission Set
The Zuora Rules Engine package provides a Salesforce permission set with the permissions required to run Zuora Rules Engine.
Assign the Zuora Rules End User permission set to the users who will use Zuora Rules Engine. See Assign Permission Sets to a User if you need a detail instruction.