This task exports data from your tenant by running SQL queries. Because of the flexibility of SQL, you can use a single SQL query to retrieve data from multiple data objects that are not pre-joined by Zuora.
The Data Query task in Workflow and the Data Query feature are both in Limited Availability. If you want to use the Data Query task, submit a request at Zuora Global Support and specify that you want to enable both the feature and the task.
The data query task runs the entered query and exports data in a ZIP or CSV file.
See SQL Queries in Data Query for the supported SQL syntax, the available tables, and sample queries.
- File Format: Select the format for the exported file. Available formats are CSV, TSV, DSV, and JSON.
- Stop when no result returned: Select this option if you want the workflow to stop at this task if the query returns no data.
- Use index join: If you want to use index join in your query, select this option. For more information about using index join in a data query task, see Use index join.
- Compressed: Select whether you want to zip the output file. This option is selected by default.
- Read deleted: If selected, the query will only retrieve objects that are soft deleted. If not selected, only active objects will be retrieved. You cannot retrieve both soft-deleted and active data in a single data query task.