The billing preview run task asynchronously generates a downloadable CSV file containing a preview of invoice item data for a batch of customer accounts. Use this task to calculate how much a batch of customers will be invoiced from the most recent invoice date to a target date in the future. Alternatively, you can use data source to query Billing Preview Run Result if you do not want a CSV file to be generated.
Additionally, you can use the billing preview task to access the real-time usage data of an individual customer account.
- Assume Renewal - Select the renewal model to be used in the preview run.
- All - The preview will be run based on the assumption that all subscriptions will renew when they expire.
- None - The preview will be run based on the assumption that no subscriptions will renew when they expire.
- Autorenew - The preview will be run based on the assumption that only subscriptions that are set to renew automatically will renew.
- Batch - Select the batch of customer accounts for the billing preview run.
- Charge Type to Exclude - Select the charge types that you want to filter out in the preview run. Note that you can select multiple charge types.
- Target Date - Select the target date for the preview run.
- Include Evergreen - Select whether to include evergreen subscriptions in the preview run.