We are now ready to make our feature live. To do this, we must publish our feature.
Every time we saved a new version, each version is added to the Versions screen for the feature. For further information on managing your feature versions, see the Feature Versioning section.
To publish our feature, complete the following steps:
- If necessary, navigate to the Article feature as follows:
- Select Products from the main menu
- Select Features from the menu options
- Select the Article feature
The Versions screen for the Article feature displays.
- Select the three dots at the end of the row for the version you want to publish
- Select Stage
Note: You must always Stage a version before it can be published.
The Status of that version changes to Staged.
Note: You can preview the feature before publishing it, and make changes to the rule before going live. For further information on previewing your staged version, see the Preview Staged Version topic.
- Select the three dots at the end of the row for the Staged version
- Select Publish
Your feature is now live on your site. You can follow the end user journey by visiting the live domain that we set up in the Set Up Your Site topic.