You can create meters for the map processor.
Meter with Map as a processor
To create a meter with Map as the processor, follow the instructions below:
- Create a Custom Meter. For more information, see Create a new meter using custom method.
- Select Map as the processor.
The Map settings page is displayed.
- Enter a name for the map component.
- Map the source and target fields.
- You can select to keep or drop the source field. When you drop a field, it will not show in the target fields for the next process or the target source.
- Click Save to save the map processor settings.