TeamCollaboration Tutorial: Enable Payment Methods and Create a Payment Method
This portion of the TeamCollaboration tutorials walks you through setting up payment methods your company will accept and the creation of a payment method in a Zuora Customer Account.
The exercise will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Now that TeamCollaboration has set up a payment gateway, it needs to set up its customer accounts for recurring credit card payments.
Exercise 1: Enable Credit Card Payment Method
Objective: To enable credit card payment as a payment method.
- Click your username at the top right and navigate to Settings > Payments.
- Click Payment Method. A list of all the payment methods that Zuora supports appears.
- Click edit.
- Select Credit Card as one of the active payment methods that TeamCollaboration will accept.
- Click save.
Exercise 2: Add a Credit Card Payment Method to a Customer Account
Objective: To add a a specific credit card to a customer account for automatic payment.
- Navigate to Customers > Customer Accounts to see a list of all TeamCollaboration customers.
- Click ABC, Inc.
- In the Electronic Payment Methods section of the customer account page, click create new payment method.
- Select Credit Card.
- Enter the following test credit card information:
- Credit Card Type: Visa
- Credit Card Number: 4111111111111111
- Expiration Date: Any future month and year
- Click save. This creates a credit card payment for the customer account.
- In the Billing and Payment Info section, click edit.
- Select the Auto-Pay field.
- In the Default Payment Method field, select the test credit card number that you created above.
- Click save.
You have now entered a credit card payment method for this customer, and instructed Zuora to use that credit card to automatically collect payments from the customer when charges are due.
Learn: Payment Operations