This section of the TeamCollaboration tutorials walks you through scheduling a payment run to automate payment collection process.
The exercise will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Now that TeamCollaboration has customers set for automatic pay by credit card, it wants to schedule a recurring payment run for those customers who are set up for automatic payment by credit card.
Exercise: Create a Scheduled Payment Run to Collect Payments
Objective: To create a scheduled payment run.
- Navigate to Payments > Payment Runs.
- Click new scheduled payment run.
- Click Multiple Customer Accounts and click All Customer Accounts.
Using the default values, all customers with invoices due will be processed in this payment run.
- In the Enter Date section, enter the following:
- Schedule the date to process payment run: Today's date
- Pick the time of day: Select a time later than the current time.
- Repeats: Daily
- Range: Leave the to date empty.
- Click create payment run and click yes to confirm.
You've scheduled a daily recurring payment run to automate payment collections for TeamCollaboration.
Learn: Zuora Application Settings