TeamCollaboration Tutorial: Configure a Payment Gateway
This portion of the TeamCollaboration tutorials walks you through the creation of the Zuora Test Payment Gateway.
The exercise will take approximately 3 minutes to complete.
In this exercise, you will set up a payment gateway for TeamCollaboration to process of credit card transactions. The exercise will use the Zuora Test Payment Gateway.
Exercise: Enable a Payment Gateway
Objective: to configure a test payment gateway.
- Click your username at the top right and navigate to Settings > Payments.
- Click Setup Payment Gateway.
- In the Gateway Type field, select Test Gateway.
- Click create gateway.
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Test Gateway
- Leave all other fields blank to use the defaulted values.
- Click save gateway information.
If this is the only payment gateway, it will be the default payment gateway.
- If you have more than one payment gateway, click Make Default to make this gateway the default gateway.
The orange icon with the letter T indicates that this gateway is a test gateway.
Learn: Payment Methods