The Invoice Settlement feature is in Limited Availability. This feature includes Unapplied Payments, Credit and Debit Memo, and Invoice Item Settlement. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
The Unapplied Payments feature gives you more flexibility and traceability of payment applications. You can manage payments with the following operations from the Zuora UI and REST API:
- Create a payment on invoices and debit memos
- Create an unapplied payment
- Create a payment without specifying the customer account
- Edit Payments
- Apply a payment to invoices and debit memos
- Unapply a payment from invoices and debit memos
- Transfer a payment between customer accounts
- Refund an unapplied payment
- Cancel a payment
- Delete a payment
- Retrieve payment information from REST API:
Also, you can manage payment and refund custom fields from the Zuora UI and REST API.