This feature is in the Early Adopters phase. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters before releasing as generally available. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support or contact your Account Executive, and provide the ID of the Salesforce org on which you want to enable CPQ X.
After the CPQ X package is installed, you must complete a sequence of configurations.
To take advantage of the latest features, we recommend that you configure and work with CPQ X in the Salesforce Lightning Experience. The steps are all documented based on the Salesforce Lightning Experience. However, you can still configure and use CPQ X in Salesforce Classic.
Take the following steps to configure CPQ X:
- Configure Opportunity, Account, and Quote layouts
- Update default settings
- Configure product filters and quick filters
- Customize field sets for CPQ X
- (Optional) Enable rule engine for CPQ X
- (Optional) Enable Check Out CPQ X button
- (Optional) Embed Quote Studio to amendment/renewal quote flow
- (Optional) Connect multiple Billing entities to one Salesforce org
What to do next
After CPQ X is set up, you can use CPQ X to create a new quote.