Zuora is tested for compatibility with the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: Two most recent stable major versions
- Google Chrome: Latest stable version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Three most recent stable major versions
- Mobile for Payment Pages 2.0 only:
- Google Chrome: Latest stable version on iOS and Android
- Safari: Latest stable version on iOS
In Safari on iOS, do not set the privacy setting to "Allow from current website only" or "Always block". With those privacy settings, Payment Pages 2.0 will not load in Safari.
The Zuora Dashboard does not support Microsoft Internet Explorer.
The following are Zuora's general browser support policy:
- Zuora makes every effort to test and support the most recent versions of all browsers.
- Zuora recommends you use the latest stable versions of either Firefox or Chrome.
- Zuora does not currently support the Safari browser on desktop.
Other browsers and browser versions may work with Zuora. We do not test other browsers for compatibility, and we do not accept incident reports related to browsers or browser versions that are not included in the list of supported browsers.
Known Issues with Internet Explorer
Zuora recommends that you use the latest stable versions of Firefox or Chrome. If you use Internet Explorer, be aware of the following:
- Internet Explorer is automatically set to run in Internet Explorer 9 compatibility mode for versions of Internet Explorer 10 and 11.
- Due to some incompatibilities with Internet Explorer, Zuora has a 6-month certification period before we can officially claim full support for the most recent version of Internet Explorer. Please note, there may be instances when we claim support earlier than 6 months.
Browser Configuration Issues
The following browser configurations have known compatibility issues:
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11 in Compatibility View or in non-Standards Document Mode
Chart Not Rendering for Revenue Schedule
For Internet Explorer 8, the chart on the Revenue Schedule and Charge Revenue Summary pages does not display. If you have this browser version installed, you will be unable to view revenue distribution graphically.
Work around: If possible, switch to another supported browser, such as Internet Explorer 9, or get the detailed Revenue Schedule data from the Revenue Schedule table on the Charge Revenue Summary page.