Create a custom user role
You can use the standard Zuora roles, or you can also create a custom role for your users. Complete the following steps to create a custom user role:
- Click your user name at the top right and navigate to Administration > Manage User Roles.
- From the View Role List of list, select the product for which you want to create a custom user role.
- Click Add new role. The New Role page appears. Here you can fill in Basic Information for the custom role.
- Enter the role name and an optional description for the custom role.
- Select the permissions that you want to set for the role. See one of the following role types for a description of associated permissions:
- Click save.