Lists the steps required to configure Zuora Connector for Salesforce CRM.
See the following articles to learn how to configure Zuora Data Sync.
- Assign and Configure Page Layouts for Payment and Invoice
- Configure Account Layout in Salesforce
- Configure Connection Settings
- Deprecated: Use Single Subscription and Amendments
- Disable Chatter Feed for Subscription
- Edit a CRM Account ID
- Generate a Security Token
- Import the WSDL
- Map Salesforce Accounts to Zuora Accounts
- Merge Accounts
- Set Permissions for Zuora Salesforce Connector package