You can create and use custom batch names for batch processes. You can use batches to easily group your customer accounts to allow for separate processing.
By default, you have 50 configurable account batches. To increase the limit to 200 batches, you must have the Performance Booster Elite package.
To customize batch names, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Zuora application with administrative privileges.
- Click your username at the top right corner and click Billing.
- On the Billing Settings page, click Customize Batch Names and then click edit.
- Enter an alias display name in the Custom Name column.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to save your changes.