Stop Payment Runs
You can now stop payment runs in Processing status. After a payment run has started processing payments, you can stop the payment run through the Zuora UI.
After you stop a payment run, no additional payments will be processed. The payments that are already processed by this payment run instance are not impacted. Besides, future instances of scheduled payment runs are unaffected. If a scheduled payment run is executed in the future, it is unaffected by the termination.
To stop a payment run:
- Navigate to Payment Operations > Payment Runs. Make sure that the Expanded View tab is selected.
- In the All Payment Runs list, find the payment run that you want to stop.
- Stop the payment run in Processing status in either of the following ways:
- Click Stop located below the payment run status.
- Click the payment run number to enter the Payment Run detail page, and then click stop to stop the payment run.
- When a dialog is displayed to prompt you to confirm whether you want to stop the selected payment run, click Yes.
The payment run is stopped, and its status becomes Terminated.