Payment Schedules is now generally available. To manage and access features from the self-service interface, see Manage Features.
This topic gets you started with the Payment Schedules feature. For detailed instructions on each step, click the links to get to the corresponding page.
To learn more about the basic concepts of this feature, see Payment Schedules overview.
The following prerequisites are required for Payment Schedules:
- Invoice Settlement must have been enabled for your tenant.
- To access Payment Schedules at the right level, you must have been assigned a Payments user role that contains one or more of the following required permissions:
- Create Payment Schedule & Item
- Update Payment Schedule & Item
- Cancel Payment Schedule & Item
- Delete Payment Schedule & Item
- The invoice level auto-pay flag should be set to false when adding the invoice to a payment schedule. This is because when you create a payment schedule, the expected outcome is to collect payments for the invoice by payment schedule installments, instead of automatically collecting payment for the invoice via payment run.
See User Roles for more information. Contact an administrator of your tenant to acquire the appropriate permissions.
After you have got the appropriate user permissions, take the following steps to create, view, and manage payment schedules and payment schedule items:
The following operations are available at the payment schedule level:
- Create payment schedules
- Create recurring payment schedules
- Create custom payment schedules
- Create multiple payment schedules at once (API-only)
- View payment schedules
- View payment schedule details
- Retrieve the payment schedule statistic of a specific date (API-only)
- Manage payment schedules
- Edit payment schedules
- Preview the result of updating payment schedules (API-only)
- Cancel payment schedules
- Link payments with existing payment schedules
The following management operations are available at the payment schedule item level:
- View the payment schedule items of a payment schedule
- Add payment schedule items to payment schedules
- Manage existing payment schedule items
- Update a payment schedule item
- Cancel payment schedule items
- Manually retry failed payment schedule items
Meanwhile, payment schedules are supported by the following Zuora services: