By deactivating a payment gateway instance, you can no longer issue transactions such as void or refund against those payments using this gateway.
To deactivate a payment gateway:
- Navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway. On the Configure Gateway Instance tab, all payment gateway instances created on your tenant are listed.
- Find the payment gateway you want to deactivate and click Deactivate.
- Click yes in the Deactivate Gateway dialog. The payment gateway is then deactivated.
The deactivated payment gateways are still displayed in the payment gateway list and you can activate them later by clicking Activate.
If you encounter a timeout error when you try to deactivate a payment gateway instance, it might be caused by the Zuora Audit Trail feature being enabled for the Account object. To resolve this issue, you can temporarily disable Audit Trail for Account and then enable it after deactivating the payment gateway instance. Follow these steps:
- Check whether Zuora Audit Trail is enabled for the Account object by following the instructions in Manage Audit Trail settings.
- If Audit Trail for Account is enabled, disable it.
- Deactivate the payment gateway instance.
- Enable Audit Trail for Account again.