In compliance with the Stored Credential Transaction framework, Zuora includes support for stored credential transactions for credit card payment methods, including both recurring and unscheduled transactions. Stored credential transactions enable you to indicate if transactions involve payment credentials that are stored on file. This can increase authorization approval rates.
To use stored credential transactions in a compliant way, you must establish a consent agreement with each of your customers. Zuora does not provide assistance with this. Instead, Zuora enables you to create and manage stored credential profiles within payment methods. Stored credential profiles represent the consent agreements that you have established outside of Zuora’s system.
- Support for stored credential transactions overview
- Configuration procedures
- Create a new payment gateway instance
- Create a new payment method through API or UI
- Import payment methods
- Migrate all existing payment methods for stored credential transactions
- Migrate an existing payment method
- Modify Payment Pages
- Payments and payment runs
- View the stored credential profile
- Configure using NTI in different types of transactions