Merchant e-Solutions (MeS) is one of the fastest-growing payment processors in the e-commerce/card not present space. In business for over 13 years and processing for over 70,000 merchants and 250 financial institutions, their proprietary platform provides merchants with a payment gateway and merchant account in one.
You can contact Merchant e-Solutions at 1 (866) 663-6132 or www.merchante-solutions.com.
The Merchant e-Solutions integration supports the following functionality:
- Validate: Validating a payment method.
- Payment: Creating a payment.
- Refund: Creating a refund.
- Credit: Creating a non-referenced refund.
- Void: Voiding a payment.
- Verify Only: Verify address, ZIP code, and/or card number.
- Pre-Authorization: A temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on a credit card or debit card.
- Settle Pre-Authorization: Marks matching Pre-Auth transaction for capture.
- Re-Authorization: Re-authorization used when a transaction is declined and the merchant no longer has the card account information.
Supported Payment Methods
The Merchant e-Solutions integration supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards
The Merchant e-Solutions integration supports the following credit cards:
- American Express
Zuora supports credit card processing only as non-recurring payment transactions. This means that payments can still be processed in Zuora on a recurring basis. However, Zuora does not currently "mark" those payments as a recurring transaction when passing the transaction to Merchant e-Solutions.
- Non-Recurring Transaction: With non-recurring transactions, every payment transaction creates a unique order.
- Recurring Transactions: With recurring transactions, when the first order is created a flag called "recurring" is set, along with an indicator (only for credit cards). Once these are set (with the first order), all future payment transactions will reference the first order to process the subsequent payment transactions.
Stored Credential Transactions
The Merchant e-Solutions payment gateway integration includes support for the Stored Credential Transactions framework. For details about the supported payment methods, see Support for stored credential transactions overview.
Prepaid Cards and Gift Cards
The Merchant e-Solutions integration supports the following prepaid cards and gift cards:
- American Express
The Merchant e-Solutions integration supports the following direct debit cards:
Configure Merchant e-Solutions Payment Gateway
See Merchant e-Solutions Payment Gateway for details.