Zuora supports connectivity to over 40 prominent payment gateway providers. You can find the available payment gateway integrations and payment methods in the following articles:
- Supported payment gateways
- Overview of payment methods supported by Zuora payment gateway integrations
If you need a payment gateway or payment method that is not in the preceding list, you can request the integration through the Specialized Payment Connections (SPC) service. With SPC, Zuora quickly tracks customer requests on payment gateway and payment method integrations and builds the integrations that are not prioritized on Zuora's roadmap. This service is available at an additional cost.
Benefits of SPC
The Specialized Payment Connections service offers the following benefits:
- Seamless integration
The connections are built as ready-to-use features that enable end-to-end integration with payment gateways and methods.
- Value-added features
You can leverage the features that Zuora develops to enhance the functionality and performance of your payment integrations.
- Zuora-managed maintenance
Zuora maintains these integrations, so you don’t have to worry about updates or compatibility issues.
- Payment gateway agnostic
You can choose the payment gateway that suits your business needs, without being locked into a specific vendor or platform.
- Payment orchestration simplicity
Zuora handles the complexity of managing multiple payment gateways and orchestrating the payment flows, so you can focus on your core business.
Request for integrations
To request an integration through SPC, use any of the following approaches:
- Contact your Account Executive (AE) or Customer Success Manager (CSM).
- Fill in the Specialized Payment Connections - Interest Form, and we will reach out to you.
Including SPC, Zuora provides the following three options for payment gateways and payment methods integrations:
- Option 1: Existing out-of-the-box integrations, which are ready to use and free of cost as per your purchased edition
- Option 2: On-request integrations through SPC as described in this article, which are not readily available but can be built as out-of-the-box integrations at a cost
- Option 3: Custom, self-hosted integrations through the Universal Payment Connector (UPC) feature, which is not recommended for new integrations because Zuora no longer provides updates or enhancements to the UPC framework. There will be no impact on existing UPC integrations, nor are we limiting building new integrations on the framework. If you would prefer to use one of Zuora's productized gateway integrations instead and take advantage of all of the benefits, use the SPC service.