Consider the following data points before you perform reconciliation for the Billing Rollforward Report:
- Beginning Balance
- Ending Balance (R CL Ending Bal)
To reconcile this report, ensure the following conditions are met:
- The Beginning Balance value of the Billing Rollforward Report must be consistent with the R CL Ending Bal value of the prior period in the Billing Rollforward Report.
- The Additions value must be the same as the R CL Additions value in the RC Rollforward Report.
- The Releases value must be the same as the Net Change (Cr - Dr) with the following filter values applied in the Accounting Detail Report:
- Account Type = Contract Liability
- Initial Entry Flag = N
- Unbilled Flag = N
- The R CL Ending Bal value equals the sum of Beginning Balance, Additions, and Releases values.
|Report name||Value in report||Matched value||Matched report|
|Billing Rollforward Report||Beginning Balance||R CL Ending Balance of the prior period||Billing Rollforward Report|
|Additions||R CL Additions||RC Rollforward Report|
(Cr - Dr) where:
|Accounting Detail Report|
|R CL Ending Bal||Beginning Balance + Additions + Releases||Billing Rollforward Report|