Zuora Revenue is capable of ingesting booking data and performing continuous month close and real-time data validation and reconciliations. With these capabilities, the Revenue Analysis dashboard is introduced to provide real-time insight into revenue to the company's management team. These real-time revenue statistics and insights can help the management team make critical and strategic decisions.
For more details about each tab, see Getting started with the analytics dashboard.
The dashboard is available under the following conditions:
- This feature is in Limited Availability. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters.
- To enable this feature for your tenant, you must submit a request at Zuora Global Support. The support team checks your eligibility to be part of this program and lets you know.
- The minimum patch version to have this feature enabled is 37.008.03.00. To upgrade your instance to the latest version, contact Zuora Global Support.
- If you have any further questions or feedback, please contact your Zuora account representative to discuss.
To access this dashboard, make sure the following requirements are met:
- Zuora unified authentication (also known as Zuora SSO) is enabled for the Zuora Revenue tenant.
- The current user role has appropriate access to this dashboard. The role privileges are usually configured by the system administrator on the Setups > Security > Roles page.