Use the Close Process Dashboard to get a high-level understanding of financial data for the current open period and to identify the data problems and take appropriate actions early.
To access the Close Process Dashboard, make sure the following requirements are met in Zuora Revenue:
- The Enable_Close_Process_Dashboard profile is enabled. Navigate to Setups > Application > Profiles to examine or edit the value of this profile.
- The current user role has appropriate access to this dashboard. The role privileges are usually configured by the system administrator on the Setups/Security/Roles page.
The following graphic shows an example of the Close Process Dashboard followed by the introduction of each section it contains.
Use the Data Validation tab to see whether there are upstream data issues for the current period. Whenever there is an error or warning reported on this tab, use the VIEW column to find the summary of the validation issue and the appropriate actions you can take to fix the data issues.
|Line Stage Exceptions||
Represents the transaction lines (including orders/ and billing lines) from the upstream systems that are impacted by data validation errors. These records are applicable for the current open period based on the RC Line Created Date field.
Click Summary in the VIEW column to view the number of transaction lines that are stamped with individual error messages. Click Details to open the Error Transactions page to find the line-level details of the exceptions or errors.
|Unprocessed Events||Represents the number of event records, such as revenue release events, which are not processed yet in the current open period based on the Event Effective Date field.|
Represents transaction lines that are delinked from existing revenue contracts.
Click Summary in the VIEW column to view the number of orphan transaction lines. Click Details to open the Orphan Transactions page to review the impacted records at the POB, line, or revenue contract level.
Displays the number of revenue holds that are applied and need assessment to be released. You must review these holds and take appropriate actions.
Click Summary in the VIEW column to the revenue value that is impacted by manual holds and by system-applied holds. Click Details to open the Holds page in Workbench where you can review the impacted records at the POB, line, or revenue contract level to take appropriate actions.
Represents the sales order (SO) lines for which the fair value (also known as standalone selling price) cannot be derived based on fair value information that is available in Zuora Revenue. The allocation and adjustment revenue calculation will be impacted for the SO lines and their revenue contracts.
Click Summary in the VIEW column to view the number of SO lines that are impacted and the total Extended Sell Price. Use the SSP Exception Report to review the line-level exceptions.
Indicates whether there are transaction lines to which the Auto POB template is applied. These transaction lines must be assigned a valid POB template for further revenue processing.
Click Summary in the VIEW column to view the number of SO lines that are impacted and the total Extended Sell Price.
Displays the number of POB lines that have unreleased revenue in the following circumstances. It provides a breakdown of the number of POB lines and total unreleased amounts for each circumstance. If required, you might have to manually release the revenue on these lines.
In 37.006.00.00, the Details link in the VIEW column is not enabled for SSP Exceptions, Auto POB, and Unreleased POB. It will be available in the future release.
The Bookings Data section provides the following information. You can also open the Bookings Report by clicking the vertical three dots on the right side of this section.
- Total Sales Order Lines: The number of sales order lines in the current period.
- Total External Sell Price: The sum of the Ext. Sell Price values across all sales order lines in the current period.
- Total Ordered Quantity: The sum of the Ord Qty values across all sales order lines in the current period.
- Transactional Currency: The transactional currency that is used for the booking data.
The Billing Data section provides the following information. You can also open the Billings Report by clicking the vertical three dots on the right side of this section.
- Invoice Lines: The number of all invoice lines in the current period.
- Total Invoice Amount: The sum of the Invoice Amount values across all invoice lines.
- Total Billed Quantity: The sum of the Ord Qty values across all invoice lines.
- Transactional Currency: The transactional currency that is used for the billing data.