Zephr’s Delivery Module is where you do the following:
- For Zephr CDN implementations, set up and configure your sites.
Note: You must configure the site URL for all implementations. For further information on configuring the site URL, see the Add a Site topic.
For further information on managing sites, see the Sites section.
- For Zephr CDN implementations, group your sites to create user journeys for a series of sites using a single decision node, or products and subscription packages that are available to all sites in the site group
For further information on managing site groups, see the Site Groups section.
- Create user interface components based on HTML templates for use in your feature outcomes
For further information on managing UI components, see the Component Library section.
- Manage Zephr-generate pages, where your end users can register for, log into, and manage their account
For further information on managing pages, see the Pages section.
- Transform all, or some, of the request and its relevant response using redirects
For further information on using redirects, see the Redirects section.
- No image available
- Describes how to use Zephr-generated pages to provide a clear and consistent user experience.