This section provides documentation for developer audiences. For documentation for non-technical users, see Zephr user guides.
- Technical Introduction to Zephr
- No image available
- What is Zephr?
- How does the Zephr CDN work?
- Is it possible to use metadata from a content API?
- How are rules tested and debugged?
- What does the CDN network look like?
- How performant is Zephr?
- How are rules constructed and managed?
- Are there any alternative implementation patterns to the CDN?
- How does Zephr work with client-side rendered sites?
- How does Zephr work with Native apps?
- How does Zephr work with dynamic origin content?
- Can Zephr work with other Identity Management tools?
- How is Zephr integrated into the wider enterprise stack?
- What Cookies does Zephr Set?
- Where can I go for help?